- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that smartpixl.com is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://smartpixl.com/Unsub/unsub.html.
Commitment to Privacy At LiquorLicense.com, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. A key aspect of this commitment is the protection of the personal information you provide to us.
Collection and Use of Phone Numbers When you provide us with your phone number, we use it solely for the purposes outlined in our service agreement, such as sending SMS messages regarding updates, services, or promotional offers. Your phone number is an essential part of our communication with you and is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Non-Disclosure to Third Parties We firmly stand by our promise to not share, sell, rent, or trade your phone number with any third parties or affiliates for their marketing purposes. The only exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- Where required by law or legal process.
- To protect and defend our rights and property.
- In emergency situations where disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our customers or the public.
Affiliate and Third-Party Services If a situation arises where sharing your phone number with an affiliate or third-party service is beneficial for providing you with requested services or information, we will do so only with your explicit consent and in full transparency.
Security Measures We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal information, including your phone number. Our measures are continually reviewed and updated in response to advances in technology and new threats.
Changes to the Policy We reserve the right to amend this addendum at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and we encourage you to review it periodically to stay informed about how we are protecting your information.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us at [email support/contact link].
By using our services, you are consenting to receive SMS messages (including text messages) and telephone calls from our representatives at the specific number you have provided. These communications may include service-related information, inquiries about your use of the services, information about your account, and marketing information. You confirm that the provided telephone number is your own contact number. Please note that standard message and data rates may apply to all SMS messages (including text messages). We reserve the right to modify or terminate our SMS messaging services at any time, for any reason, and without notice. This includes the right to terminate SMS messaging with or without notice, and without any liability to you. You may OPT-OUT via any text message that you receive from us.